Frontier Bargaining Update - November 10, 2022
November 10, 2022
CWA and Frontier agreed to table negotiations for the purposes of CWA conducting a ratification vote addressing recent proposals.
Currently, the CWA Bargaining Committee is drafting a document for the Membership to review. The plan is to host a virtual education meeting with the membership before the commencing the electronic voting process.
Below are a few updates. Please permit us time to work on a full explanation document.
• Contract Duration – September 2025
• Wage increase
• Job Security – life of agreement
• Health Net – opt-in
• Holiday (paid) – additional holiday
• 2015 Acquisition MOA – retained
• Work at Home – opt-out / opt-in survey
• EISP / ISP
• Call Routing
• Business Attire – clothing additions
Locals will receive another communication for publication detailing the contract language.
CWA President Chris Shelton Announces Retirement